Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,379 replies, has 288 voices, and was last updated by  ChaseGamerDude 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

KitCat1973

Curious of anyone collected an extra December Votive? I wasn’t able to get that prize and would like to add to my collection of Votives. My name is KitCat14. Thank you !!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi KitCat1973 – if you would please send a friend request to alphacat, I would be happy to send an extra Blue Zircon votive. :-) alphacat

KitCat1973

Just saw this now! Thanks :0

Alphaowlbear

Hi KitCat1973 – thanks for the friend request. I’m sorry, but I see you are a free player and free players can’t receive or send packages. Sorry – alphacat

KitCat1973

I am a free player but hoping to get the December Votive. I wasn’t able to get it. Please send to KitCat14. Thank you!

Alphaowlbear

Hi again KitCat1973 – I would love to send you a December Votive, but I can’t. Like I mentioned, Free players just can’t receive kinzpost packages of any kind. If you ever decide to adopt a pet and become a full player, I will gladly send you one.

KitCat1973

when I try to find the beaver and collect the smoothy drink, I get a message saying it has expired? I don’t understand why that keeps happening. I only do it once a day? Sally please help fix this glitch. It has happened about 5 times this month so far!

megan919

A couple of times a week we are offered “free” employment jobs. In order to do the fun stuff that runs along the left side of the screen (Campkinz Cookout; meet the unicorn) only Deluxe jobs will finish the game. We need Dr. Quack; Kinzpost Sorter, Piano, etc. Can you mix up the free games? They seem to just be the same ones over and over! Thank you!

BeezKneez

I think you are talking about the older challenges that are appearing on the left side. I have two full membership accounts and two deluxe accounts. I have never encountered deluxe only jobs. There are jobs that are restricted if you are a free player and certain jobs require a prerequisite such as answering a certain number of Quizzy math questions. In any case, those challenges are all very old and have not been updated. If it is not possible to complete one of these old challenges because of your account status, Email customer service and explain your position – they may help you pass that part of the challenge – it has worked for me in the past. Best Wishes :-)

loveme80

Looking for some help – I’m a full member without deluxe. I have been trying to invite my friend over to my room to play, but the button to invite friends is dull. We both tried to figure it out while on the phone, but nothing has worked. I have tried to look up how to do it or why this happens but I couldn’t find anything. Do I have to be a deluxe member now to invite people over? Please help!

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

This feature is currently unavailable in Webkinz Classic.

FoxesRule612

Sadly the invite feature has been broken for several years now. I don’t think it’ll be coming back =(

Yeah, it’s pretty sad. =(

grumpy7368

Exactly how many jelly beans fit in the jar if filled to the rim?

The question every player has asked for a lifetime.. I once got it to sat “SO CLOSE!!”

acoolaunt

10,000, give or take a few

acoolaunt

about 10,000

I once guessed the correct number (10,000) when the jar looked full.

Comments are closed.