Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,442 replies, has 316 voices, and was last updated by  corinne 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

Pinkipenny

Hello! My friend is very suddenly having trouble accessing their Webkinz account. They were able to login about two days ago, but now they are being told their account information “isn’t correct” whenever they try to login, whether that is on desktop, the mobile app, GanzWorld, or Webkinz Next. They definitely haven’t changed their password. When trying to recover their account with their parent’s e-mail, it is said that there is no account associated with that e-mail, which is not correct. Also, about a week ago, one of their pets’ rooms was suddenly emptied? They contacted support about this, and since then have also notified support about being unable to login, but haven’t really heard back about either issue… Anyone know what to do? This is really very concerning, so any help would be great :c

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

rap123

I am a deluxe member. I am not getting the floating medallions. Anybody else have this problem?

netge

Please could you sort out the Halloween Ball Dining Chair in Next, it can’t be moved or removed and replaced once it is in a room. I placed mine in a temporary room whilst I got round to sorting out where to put them and now they are stuck. I understand it is a problem for other players as well. Thank you.

mgpj

Please Please Please Let us change name of pets. I have some pet names I don’t llike now. It would be so nice to change them. Please

peanuttwo

user peanuttwo here it seems like the banning is gone but I am wondering what happened as well as any tips on getting good at the arcade games cause I really need kinzcash and have no idea how to get it and get it fast so that I can stock up on items

Comments are closed.