Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,441 replies, has 315 voices, and was last updated by  cr2w 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

sinclair

Does anyone else have a problem in the arcade? Playing games is a real struggle while the video ads are playing. Trying to complete the challenges is a REAL challenge when everything is herky jerky. Does Ganz care more about making money from these ads than the people that actually play on their website? I wish they would stop those video ads. I certainly won’t be buying their products if they keep making me lose!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fracktail

I wish I could say otherwise, but…well, I’ll leave it at that. I’m sorry you’re having trouble with the ads, I agree that they’re very intrusive during games and stuff. Unfortunately the only way to get rid of them if you want to keep playing is to buy another pet, but…

Pokekinz

What I find really odd, though, is that even accounts with full memberships (not Deluxe, in case anyone thought that’s what I meant) also get the adds. I don’t get any on my main account, but my sister gets them, my brother gets them, and my cousin gets them, et cetera.

topher_k

On a brand new system I don’t have any trouble, but on a four-year-old laptop, the ads do make playing any time-critical games very difficult.

Fracktail

Okay, so I know a lot of people have seen me on here, but I thought I’d make it official: I’m back on Webkinz Newz Forums! Hello, world! :D

Yeaahhh! I can’t wait to do some Pet Talk with you! I bet your pets are amazing. =D

lavadragon

Hellllo! Glad to see your back! XD

Fracktail

Haha this is kinda late, but thank you!!

Fracktail

Thank you!! I can’t wait either :D I actually made some descriptions in Meet My Pets if you want to read about them, and you can also see them in action on page 9 (also in Meet My Pets, but that was from a loooong time ago, haha). And soon they’ll be back in action again! I’m so excited, it’s like coming back home :’D

paperclip00

Welcome back!! :D

Fracktail

Thank you!! :D

paperclip00

Welcome everyone to Paperclip00′s Newsletter! Some cool stuff has been happening since my last newsletter! The first is that I’ve got a new Webkinz! I’d like you all to meet May, the Lil’ Kinz White Poodle! May says “Hi”! Speaking of Webkinz pets, Ganz has posted sneak peeks of two of their new February Pets on Webkinz Newz! The first one is an off white color, with black eyes and mouth. My guess is a seal. The next one is an off white too, and is described as a “fluffy little friend.” It has a pink mouth, black eyes, and pink ears. I’m guessing cat… Let me know what your guesses are! :D And Michael Webkinz has just started something new: Photo Showcases! That’s where he features real life photos Webkinz lovers have taken of their Webkinz toys. Email yours to him and they may be featured in the next Photo Showcase! Now, did any of you get that free Snowflake Cookie from Sophie in the park? What prize did you get from it? I got a Yeti Plushy! And the new stuff just keeps coming!: Ganz has added printable activity sheets to the “Fun” page on Webkinz Newz! There are coloring pages, mazes, word problems, and math activities. Mouse over the “Fun” page and click on the “Games & Activities” section to find the printable activities. And Ganz said that “we will be adding more fun stuff to this page regularly, so be sure to check back often!” So swing by that section and get to work! Well, January’s going to be over soon… Have you completed all the January Challenges? They’ll be gone on February 1st. Yep February is coming up! There’s going to be some cool Valentine events happening in February, the first being the Valentine Collection! It starts on February 1st and ends on the 29th. It’ll be on your Kinzville Map. The collection’s prizes are chocolate shop themed, so you can use them to build a chocolate shop for your pets! There you have the news! Thank you for reading my newsletter! Leave your feedback in a reply to this post! Thanks! **Look for my next newsletter on Feb. 3rd**

silvermist03

Alright, I tried to get the webkinz mobile app on my Kindle Fire, but I couldn’t find it. Is that because of my device or did they take it away or something? God bless, Silvermist

Pokekinz

Nope, I checked my family’s Kindle Fire, it’s just not on Amazon. It’s still in the Google Playstore and stuff.

silvermist03

Thanks, Pokekinz. God bless, Silvermist

lilsullygirl

PRINCEJACKSON I’M YOUR BIGGEST FAN it’s eclipse by the way, hehehe.. I don’t know if I’m doing this right.. probably not :(

XD @lilsullygirl!!!!!!!!!! ~(^o^)~ hahahahahaha YES you are doing this right!! you found me!!!! XO IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN TOO!!!! XD!!! Holy cheese!!! I’m so glad we can chat on here now!!! WOOHOO!!! XP!!! Thank you so much for creating an account!! :D Now we can chat a lot more and you will just love the trading forum and everything XD wowza thank you so much!! WOOHOO!!! XD how was your day?? :D Did the whole ‘disabling the ads’ thing work out for ya? I had so much fun chatting with you on webkinz last night! XD :) ~PJ5

lilsullygirl

hehehe awesome!! I’m so glad we can talk more on here as well and hey no problem! (: my day is good! I’m actually getting ready for school xD ew. too early for this and it’s super coldddd :( but the disabling the ads helped SO much omg thank you you’re seriously the best :D

hey there @lilsullygirl!! XD! I apologize that its taken me so long to reply to you on here ;( I had so much fun with you last night and the night before that on webkinz! XD can you believe those two dogs at the regular chat last night (Saturday night)?? rofl you are the best!! hahaha I had so much fun!!! XD I really hope we can get together tonight again! I have such fun with you! I got your back and you got mine! XD!! How is your weekend going? school tomorrow eh? :/ ugh… oh and you must tell me *wink wink* that yellow lab from last night (Saturday night)..at the regular chat..i think their name was sunshine or something like that..are you friends with them? *double wink and blink* ;P~PJ5

ugh ok so today I found out that I’ve been ban from the kinzchat plus until February 2nd :/ I can only guess which pet ‘reported’ me..although I didn’t do anything :/ Remember that pet I was having trouble with the other night :/ I bet they had something to do with this ugh…so I so sorry :(  But what was it that you were really wanting to tell me last night?? :D You said you really had to talk to me XD I’m so curious I’m literally shaking in excitement rofl! ~PJ5

lilsullygirl

oh my gosh! I am so so so sorry I haven’t replied! I didn’t even think to check this and I’ve been wondering where’ve you been! I miss you tons! ❤️ and aw it’s okay! it’s not your fault! I’ll talk to you more in chat! I just can’t wait til you’re back tomorrow, I feel like I haven’t talked to you in forever :( but I’ll still let you know everything if you want even though it was over a week ago! just go to park! xp I’m so glad I looked at this at 2 AM hehehe I can never sleep, but how are you doing?! how’s school and chemistry? *wink wink* (; OH! and you know how I told you about that snowstorm we were in the process of getting, well we got 31+ inches of snow and the snow drifts due to the wind made everything taller, my 4’11 self couldn’t see anything!! xD it was ridiculous! not to mention soooo many people were getting stuck on my road and this guy’s car was buried underneath the snow xD I felt bad but it was hilarious.. hehe but I should probably go to sleep, I hope you have a good day today!! (:

Comments are closed.