Webkinz Makeup?

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Webkinz Makeup?

This topic contains 67 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  Emma0074 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

we totally agree!

Sunshine33

As much as I love getting dollied up myself, I dont really think its a good idea for weebkinz. They would look a little bit wierd, expecially with lipstick. Plus most of them are already colorful, like pink, so some colors wont show up as makeup. You got to think how the webkinz would look with it on, and I personaly dont think they would look very good.

iloveanimals1 wrote on 2012-10-13 at 05:51 AM

hmm.. not to keen on this idea at all sorry, i think it’s a bit cruel for webkinz (even though their virtual), i would never put makeup on my pets, it’s just a bit weird even though they are virtual pets… just my opinion though
      My Webkinz are so cute without makeup!!
      anyone else agree?!?
      ~iā™„animals1~

ME! I agree!

greenart8

batluver wrote on 2012-06-30 at 05:51 PM

I personally don’t want make up on my webkinz. What if younger girls saw that and decided right there and then they needed make up to be beautiful? How would that affect them in later life? We should think of this before we start suggesting this to GANZ. Just my opinion.

Good point batluver.

Everyone: Please stop being mean to me! I’m just saying my opinion.

tay1o1

seriosly?? it’s not a REAL animal LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

DeliahJ wrote on 2012-10-14 at 01:55 PM

That would just look weird and be a big bother! we would have too many chocies and the webkinz don’t care what they look like! ~DeliahJ

My webkinz aren’t fashion freaks ,but they do know how to dress well. BTW the new costumes are out ! YAHOO !

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.