Webkinz Makeup?

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Webkinz Makeup?

This topic contains 67 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  Emma0074 11 years ago.

• Author

we totally agree!

PurplePancake wrote on 2012-06-03 at 08:06 AM

Should there be Webkinz Makeup? Like you know, blush, mascara, eyeshadow. Maybe if we get enough people to comment on this we can get Ganz to make it happen.

LOL, what a cool and creative idea! But as awesome as it sounds, I don’t think it would really appeal to the males that play Webkinz. Plus, it might be sort of hard to see the features on your Webkinz, even if you zoom in. And I haven’t really heard of anybody putting make-up on their real life pets, the exception being nail polish on dog or cat nails. xD

Cute idea though! I’ve never thought about this before. :)

littlefeet38

Ohh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who thinks the make up kit should come with nail polish in ALL DIFFERENT COLORS AND DESIGNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I THINK THIS IS A GREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT IDEA!!!!!!!!
      -FAITH-

MyWebkinzRok is right. Even though it would be funny 9(: So I was thinking, you know how when you log on a new Webkinz it asked you if it is a boy or a girl and you have to pick. Well lets say that if you go to the Wshop to buy makeup, you can’t unless you are playing with a girl.

tummyville

i agree with greenart8 its to girly

wolfokapi

MyWebkinzRok wrote on 2012-06-15 at 12:19 PM

I mean…..ok. But what if someone put makeup on their boy pets??? That’d be not right. I’m not sure….
      ==========================================================================================
      ~Stealthstorm~

*shivers* that wouldn’t be good… and when i picture makeup, its on a boy pig, and the pig then looks hideous.

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.