Webkinz Newz Question:

Home Forums Questions – Archives Webkinz Newz Question:

This topic contains 5 voices and has 6 replies.

• Author

Torrablue

Ok, so You know how when you click a floating clicky and it ether does 1 of 2 things: 1, it sends the reward right to your linked webkinz account. or 2, it says, ‘log into webkinz account’ and you log into your webkinz account and then it sends the reward. How do I UN-link my webkinz account from my ganzworld account? PLEASE HELP!!!

I THINK I KNOW! Ok so when you click I floaty clicky or finish a peek a Newz click log into webkinz world and type in your WW info. It will send it to your account. And after you do this for awhile it will eventually remember your info and automatically send it to your account. That’s how I did it. I don’t think there is any other way. HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!!

Oh un-link!!!!! Oops so sorry. Well I don’t think you can do that. Try creating a new GanzWorld account.

Oh, ok. I guess I just have to make a new account then :( thanks, though

Stealthstorm

I’m sorry, I wish I could help. I don’t know, you might have to email Ganz. Best of luck to you! ~SS and God bless

gattoligirl

Oh, sorry I thought you meant link. Sorry, but I don’t know how to un-link a Webkinz account.

gattoligirl

When you create a Ganz World account it says you can log in with your Webkinz account, but I don’t know how to link with Webkinz once you make an account.

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.