Webkinz Pet Names! Good Pet Names Here!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Webkinz Pet Names! Good Pet Names Here!

This topic contains 44 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Kinz2Mamma 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

smsmo

Hello! If you need a good pet name but can’t think of one, then you’ve come to the right place! Just post what kind of pet it is and i’ll think of it for you!

smsmo

to Talisman12 for a girl, how about Lovely? Pinky? Charmlet? For a boy, I don’t have any because it is a little bit to girly. Sorry!

smsmo

to MPWlover how about Sunshine? Sandy? They are both good names. P.S. my sister got a boy chihuahua and named it Cha Cha.

Talisman12

Heyy! I’m Tally, bit new to Webkinznewz. Umm, okay, so I’m getting an adventure park Velvety Elephant, undecided whether its a boy or a girl, so can you give me a little of each gender names? Thanks!

MPWlover

I have a Chihuahua….it will be a girl…

smsmo

Don’t forget to say if it’s a boy or a girl!

Kinz2Mamma

I already have names for these but I might need new names. Please help =-) 1.Musical Dalmatian – boy 2.Springtime Chick -Girl 3. Rocker Puppy-Boy 4.Rocker Monkey-boy 5.Rocker Bulldog-boy 6.Rocker Bunny-boy 7.Rocker Raccoon-boy 8.Rocker Zebra-Boy 9.Capricorn Goat-boy 10.Garnet Rover-Girl 11.Signature Siberian Husky-Girl.If you can help that would be soo awesome.THANKS!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.