Webkinz Pet Names! Good Pet Names Here!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Webkinz Pet Names! Good Pet Names Here!

This topic contains 44 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Kinz2Mamma 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

smsmo

Hello! If you need a good pet name but can’t think of one, then you’ve come to the right place! Just post what kind of pet it is and i’ll think of it for you!

Iluvsticker

I need a name for a color splash tiger girl. I also need a name for a genderless cheeky dog and cheeky cat. I could possibly get the colorsplash tiger but I am never going to get the other two. I just wanna name because in case I do get them I need a name.

bugaboo832

For the colorsplash tiger: Fiara, Reine(French for queen, pronounced Ren), Malece (pronounced ma-lee-se), Acacia, Willa, Denise. For the cheeky dog: Meatball, Avonlee, Tyla, Casey, Danni. Cheeky Cat: Muffins, Alpine, Everest, Cosmo. Hope you like them! If not, lmk!

smsmo

To Iluvsticker, For your ColorSplash Tiger, Rainbow Pride for a boy, and that’s all I can think of! Sorry! For your Cheeky Dog, Brownie or Cinnamon for a girl. And for you Cheeky Cat, Fluffy for both genders.

smsmo

To bugaboo832, No, you don’t need to take a test. All you need to do is give people good names for they’re Webkinz if I don’t get to them in time. Thanks! I’m really glad you would like to work here!

Iluvsticker

I need a name for a colorsplash tiger. I thought about Splash but I thought that was just copying. I don’t know the gender. Most likely girl. I also need a name for a genderless cheeky dog and genderless cheeky cat.

bugaboo832

Hi, I would love to work here! If I need to take a test let me know!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.