Webkinz Rockerz Ideas

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Rockerz Ideas

This topic contains 59 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Mine are Tiger, Lizard, Elephant, Hippo, Billy Goat, Turtle, Pig, Bear, Hyena, Gorilla

hey foxstar its like 8:00 when im writing this what do you say will you help with it probaly gonna create a forum tommorow [today sept 17 is my birthday no school since im home schooled]

foxstar2000

OMG IT WAS UR B-DAY YESTERDAY?? im gonna send ya a gift :D i know im writing this late, as this is the day you said you were gonna make the forum, but yea i would love to help you :)

thanks i really appritiate it foxstar if you help need to try posting it again and see

foxstar2000

lol okie! ~~Melody Musical Dalmation

yes i had fun we went to the zoo and then shopping since my mum has been down

oh and there should be a book of quotes of foxstar i would love that book hmm * grabs pencil and paper gets ready to write and “aw forget it ill just watch minnie mouse on tv instead* XD

foxstar2000

XD that would be funny, i would so buy it!

me to hmm someone write it i cant im lazy mep xd. I know if someone wrote a book of my quotes lets just say zzzzzzzzzzzz. XD. foxstar do you mind if i post on your neo gothic rare forum i am looking for them. Technically *wink*

foxstar2000

OMGGG I am totally going to write a book of meh qoutes!!! XD i will, not kidding, and yea, if ya wanna post on it go ahead, i almost got all the things i need anyways :)

thanks foxstar you alway put a smileon my face and do you mind saying that i asked so thatt others dont just steal my trades

Really Foxstar the tag is that what you dad said xd thanks for reading the whold thing well going to bed*dun dun dun* xd Live, Love, Laugh Horses forever EmiliaGG

foxstar2000

XD he wasnt the one who said that but i thought it fit with the convo. i usually always read the whole thing unless its aREALLY long trade or wish list, in witch case i skip a couple of things XD but other than that, yea :)

ok well first i where white after labor day just because and what i mean is go to the suggestions every now and the and put in: Rockerz ideas Tiger, Lizard, Elephant Hippo, Billy Goat,Turtle, Pig, Bear,Hyena, Gorrilla, Snake, Frog, Squirrel, Rooster, Turtle,Fish, Sea Horse, Gecko, Beaver, Polar Bear, Moose, Sheep. Ok so foxstar what do ya say btw for the labor day webkinz I picture a horse with poppies on it cause i do live in america but i am british and I think my mum told me that in england labor day is poppy day. so yeah enough said? and you were right but it also is the unicorn or thats what i read online so you know now so gopoint it out to your dad. Live, Love, Laugh Horses forever EmiliaGG

FOXSTAR CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THE ROCKERZ IN THE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE SAY YES LMK AND I WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING USEFUL (and just thought about what you said on the Holidoodle. *WHAT WOULD A LABOR DAY WEBKINZ EVEN LOOK LIKE* XD

foxstar2000

XD OMG when i read that i laughed so hard!!! XD but honestly i dont know what it would look like, some sort of black dog because you arent supposed to wear white after labor day. lol anyways, did you mean that you needed help with rockerz idieas, because i have a bunch but i dont qiute understand what you meant?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.