Webkinz Rockerz Ideas

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Rockerz Ideas

This topic contains 59 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Mine are Tiger, Lizard, Elephant, Hippo, Billy Goat, Turtle, Pig, Bear, Hyena, Gorilla

good idea ;D

rockerz unicorn, pony, Pegasus, fowl,

at your house on webkinz its creative up canadian/british style (the teapot) hey pinkie pie comes to mind just keep laughin loveed your house should we get back to the meaning of this forum a little ok so here we are how about a rockerz bull terrior feline cat um looks across seal

foxstar2000

omg im in love with the bull terrier idea, but i have a new one…….. ROCKERZ HUSKY! OMG i cant believe i have never thought of that, concidering my fave. dog is the husky xD but yea, i like the bull terrier and seal idea :) im gonna find out all of the ideas we have and then post them up here so we know witch ones we have thought of :)

what kind of camera do you have i have an olypus for pictures love taking picture and videos then editing this weekend is secretariat and editing.

foxstar2000

I have a SONY MODEL DCR-SX45. Its a hand held video camer (But i can take pictures with it) it is a really good camera. I dont know how to edit though, do you need a special softwear on your computer?

Foxstar i know you like warriors so would you recomend it

foxstar2000

what do you mean, like, would i recomend it as a series for people to read? If so, YEEESSSSS OMG I LOVE WARRIORS SOOOOOO MUCH!! why? are you planning on starting to read the series? If so, i should warn you, its A TINY LITTLE ITTY BITTY BIT violent. Im only saying this because when i whent to the book store, they said warriors was for ages 9-12 and as MYSELF, i diddnt think it was fit for 9 YEAR OLDS! LOL im making it seem worse then it is, its really not. But srsly, are you planning on reading the series??

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.