webkinz room themes:retired funiture for trade and free

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives webkinz room themes:retired funiture for trade and free

This topic contains 27 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  kittycupcake21 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Want some old furniture pieces?

belle81502

can i get sweet and treat stuff thanks

I can totally give or trade you stuff from that theme!Just tell me what you want.

inki14

I would love some!!! I need an Egyptian dining chair, a kooky scientist sofa, science toybox, and science incubation chamber the most, but anything would be awesome!!! BTW what would you want for these? My username is Webkkinz10. That’s a capitol W and two k’s. Hope to hear from you soon!! -Missy

LambTyler

I don’t know what type of furniture you are giving out, but I am looking for pieces from any of these themes: Hockey theme, Egyptian theme and Kooky scientist theme. Please let me know if you have any! Thanks, LT

I have the kooky scientist’s end table Let me know if you want it! :)

Yes; Thanks! If you want to trade with me, can you do these dates? They are: july 7 at 2:30 or july 2 at 2:30. If you can’t do either one, please tell me. Also, if you want to friend me, My ganzworld account is the same thing as my webkinz account.

Hi, i will meet you at the trading table on July 7 at 2:30!

Yes please! If you want to trade with me, friend me (my ganzworld account is the same as my webkinz account) and go to the trading room in the clubhouse on either july 3 at 2:50 or july 7 at 2:30. Are those times good?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.