Webkinzlover's Fashion Shop!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinzlover's Fashion Shop!

This topic contains 41 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  118Potter118 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Jakarta

Webkinzlover346 wrote on 2012-06-05 at 01:07 PM

Hi! And welcome to My fashion shop! If you want a outfit, just fill out this form 1. what kind of pet 2. girl or boy 3. fav colors

UM… Do you make up outfits or trade outfits?

118Potter118

Hey Webkinzlover! I was wondering if I could work here.

misscow5

Hi1 My strawberry cow that’s a girl, is in for the latest trends and fashion. She really loves pink and purple and my budget is probably about 500kc. She also likes dresses and skirts. Thank you! =D

I GOT GIRLS AND BOYS AND NEED MORE BOY AND GIRL OUTFITS! I NEED BLUES AND PURPLE PINK AND ORANGE. LOOKING FOR MAGIC THEME.

Hey! Sorry to everyone who does not have there orders yet! And yes, this is online clothing! But I can also do webkinz plush clothing. Just tell me what patterns and stuff that you have and I will tell you a great outfit! I am kinda busy for the rest of the day, so I will get the clothes to you guys tomorrow! Thanks fow waiting!

*** web luv ***

P.S. Look at a earlier post to see how you can win free clothes for your online webkinz pet!

I need help planning an outfit for a baby lil kinz white poodle. I dont know if it will be a girl or a boy though. I need 4 or 5 every day outfits, 1 welcoming outfit, a swim outfit, 2 Pajamas, and a party outfit. Since its only a baby it shouldnt be too advanced. Then i’ll need outfits in the future too. girl colors and boy colors, i think it will be a girl though.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.