Webkinzlover's Rooms

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinzlover's Rooms

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Webkinzlover346 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Yay! It posted! Does anyone need a room?

ok i have a boy lion in a small room the budget is 1000 and i want it medival

littlefeet38 wrote on 2012-06-19 at 02:18 PM

Hi murtle!!!! I need a room my budget is 2000 it is a small room for a boy himalayan cat (the one you got me) and THANKS!!

Hey! Thanks to everyone who has posted on my forum! I am really busy for the rest of the night, so I will get the rooms to everyone either tomorrow or thursday! Hope you understand! – *** web luv ***-

noelr

Hello Webkinzlover! I work sat Remodeling 101: Affordable Edition and own Affordably CHic. I’m always looking for cool new room forum and goosd remodelrers with talemt! I’d like a room for a boy Lion who llovees modern hings, yet wants there to be a bit of rusticness in a room. He loves the new theme and the creativve theme. The budget is 5000. Thanks!
      Happy Remoeling,
      Noel

littlefeet38

Hi murtle!!!! I need a room my budget is 2000 it is a small room for a boy himalayan cat (the one you got me) and THANKS!!

Yay! It posted! Does anyone need a room?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.