~WebkinzRule's Trade List~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~WebkinzRule's Trade List~

This topic contains 3 voices and has 10 replies.

• Author

Hey Everyone! I’ve decided to make ANOTHER trade list because while I was busy for a while, it has seemed to have gotten lost in the forums. So here’s everything I have for trade at the moment. PLEASE NOTE: I will always being removing and adding items to the list CLOTHING:

Pink Sparkle Tutu (from mobile app)
    Ladybug Antennae
    Stylish City Dress
    Charmed Boots
    Flowery Print Dress
    Fire Queen Robes
    Snowy Face Stickers
    Gift Box Shoes
    Summertime Skirt
    Jean Jacket Uniform
    Cave Explorer Skirt
    Green Dwarf Costume
    Purple Dwarf Hat
    Charm Fairy Legging
    Clown Wig
    Magical Forest Pants
    Undersea Dress
    Zodiac Earth Costume Bottoms

RARE ITEMS:
    WONDERLAND:
    Unbirthday Party Chair
    Mad Flower

AZTEC:
    Stone Temple Walls

Exclusives:
    Happily Ever After Cake

PROMOTIONS:
    Black and gold guitar chair

Valued Objects:
    Calming Campfire Stove

SPREE:
    Gold Leaf Coffee Table (SPREE)
    Gold Leaf Settee (SPREE)

ADVENTURE PARK:
    Cave potato plant
    Yellow crystal flower

OTHER:
    Zingoz bounce ball

icecooler86

Hi do you still have your Fire Queen Robes and yellow crystal flower? If so may I trade for it? LMK what you want for it. Thanks!

OKay just lmk which friend request you are, I have like 300 friends on that account xD

Hey Alpine! At the moment I don’t have a wishlist (unfortunately it never made it through moderation because it was amazingly long) For the tutu I’m looking for any cool clothing, rares, and retired clothing and objects. I’ll try to get my wishlist done today, so it can hopefull be up by tomorrow. Thanks! ~WEBKINZULE~

Hey webkinzrule off your list I have all the pajama tops and bottoms, and all the leisure santakinz pieces, I also have some rares such as the Jumpin jukebox and ancient wading pool :)

Ok, that’s great! Do you think one pajama set for my tutu is fair? Just let me know, and then we’ll see if we can meet in KinzChat (or PLUS if it’s available to you) :)

I can actually go ahead and give you all three sets ;) lol i’ll trade three pieces then send three pieces. Lmk when is good to meet, my user is same as here and I only have kinzchat :)

Hey Alpine! I’m on Webkinz now and just sent a friend request. I can meet with you in KinzChat anytime from now to noon-ish. Just let me know! :)

Atomton

Hi, i am interested in your Spree Gold Leaf Items! Check out my trade list, Atomton’s Trade List 2. If not I will see if friends can gift.-Atom

HI Atom! I checked out your trade list! Would you trade the sweet dreams bed for my two items?

Hey i’m really interested in the sparkle pink tutu :) if you have a wants list just lmk where to look for it :)

HI again! My Wishlist just made it through moderation, so take a look. :) ☺

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.