~Webkinzrule's Trade Listt~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~Webkinzrule's Trade Listt~

This topic contains 3 voices and has 8 replies.

• Author

Hi again! I apologize SO SO SO SO MUCH for not getting back to several of you in my last Trade list forum. I now have two Tradelists (for some reason I’m thinking I may have named the last one a wishlist??) floating around in the forums (I found the old one, just to find that I still had all of the items on it) So, here it is again! I’ll try my best to get back to you ASAP, and you can always friend me in Webkinz World @ borek21. HAPPY TRADING! Hey everyone! I’m back! (It’s been a while since I’ve been on!) I’ve been back into the “Foruming” and you may have seen my wishlists around. Well, now it’s time for my TRADE list! PLEASE KNOW THAT IT MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. I will always be adding and removing items from the list, so stay connected! You’re always welcome to friend me @ borek21 in Webkinz World! I’m on often so your sure to find me! Now, on to the trade list! CLOTHING:
    Summertime Skirt
    Gift Box Shoes
    Charmed Mushroom Hat(2)
    Elegant Asian Headdress
    Jean Jacket Uniform
    Cave Explorer Skirt
    Camp Kinz Tee
    Stylish City Dress
    Blue Modern Vampire Pants
    Flowery Print Dress
    Green Dwarf Costume
    Pretty Flower Dress
    Charm Fairy Shoes
    Butterfly Wing Belt
    Sleeveless Hoody Set Pants
    Clown Wig
    Undersea Dress
    Spins
    Lady Bug Antennae
    Pixie’s Wings Shirt
    Zodiac Earth Costume Bottom

RARES:
    (Wonderful Wonderland Theme)
    Unbirthday Chair
    Mad Flower

(Aztec)
    Stone Temple Walls
    Caesar’s Chair
    Precious Stone Side Table
    Feast of Fruit Table
    Terra Cotta Chair

PROMOTION OBJECTS:
    Glowing Lamp
    Cream-Colored Dining Table
    Black and Gold Guitar Chair

OTHER:
    Calming Campfire Stove

Wishlist made it through moderation :D

Hey everyone!!! I just submitted my WISHLIST, so hopefully, it will soon be in and out of moderation soon! HAPPY TRADING!!

oh also interested in your feast of fruit table, what would you need for that? (same I’m assuming, but just making sure :) )

Hi! You posted on my Wish List that you had some of the Christmas items I needed right? I can trade the items you like on my list for a couple of those. (Kinda looking for clothing for the spins, though) Unfortunately I’m not looking for the headband right now. I have lots of superbeds to offer, too. Let me know! ☺

Hi webkinzrule21! I’m TOTALLY interested in your Asian headdress. What’s on your wish list? PLMK. Merry Christmas!~SC

I’m looking for a few old deluxe clothing items… such as glittering evening gown, red glittering shoes, and superkinz outfit. I would add other items for things like shuts, wacky, swim, santa, etc. Just LMK! :)

interested in your spins, but I have no idea if I have anything worth it, what would you like for them to give me an idea?

HI There! For spins…. I’m pretty much looking for retired clothing. Of course for some of them, I’d add more. Some of these include: wacky jeans, shutter shades, original swimsuit, mad scientist costume, old christmas clothing, and orange army. Pretty much any retired clothing. I’d also take some deluxe clothing items such as sparkly evening gown, red glittering shoes, and superkinz outfit. If you don’t have of these things, maybe we can work something else out. :)

need wild flower headband?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.