~WebkinzRule's WISH LIST~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~WebkinzRule's WISH LIST~

This topic contains 5 voices and has 18 replies.

• Author

Hey everyone! It’s time for my WISHLIST!!! I currently have two trade lists going around (one’s a bit longer, but both are fine to post on) Just let me know if you have anything on the wish list, check out my trade list, and see we can work something out. HAPPY TRADING

NOTE: I give the exact name of most items I’m looking for so you can easily find them in Kinzapedia ☺

MY WSH LIST:

CLOTHING:
    Witch Hat
    Witch Dress
    Mad Scientist Outfit (consists of: Laboratory Coat, Mad Scientist Goggles, and Mad Scientist Wig)
    Rock Star Outfit (consists of: Rock star glasses (shuts), Rock star leather jacket, Rock star torn jeans (torn) and Rock Star Big Black Boots)
    Original Swimsuit
    Orange army
    Wacky Jeans

CHRISTMAS ITEMS:
    Elf shoes
    Elf hat
    Nutcracker
    Silver Christmas tree
    Bright Light Modern Tree
    Red and green gem Christmas tree
    Silver Menorah
    Snow cat globe
    Green Kinz Kringle Hat
    Green Kinz Kringle Jacket
    Green Kinz Kringle Pants
    Classic Christmas Tree
    Colorful menorah
    First snow Christmas tree
    Golden menorah
    North Pole Lamppost
    Santakinz’ Workshop Window
    Small Red Christmas Tree
    Cheery Chimney Fireplace
    Holiday Warmth Candle Lamp
    Blue Frost Tree
    Glittering Gem Tree
    Grand Christmas Tree
    Hickory Clock
    Jolly Holiday Dining Table
    Merry Magic Sleigh Bed
    Mrs. Santakinz Spectacles
    Purple Christmas Tree
    Santakinz’ Christmas Chair
    Santakinz’ Desk
    Santakinz’ Dining Chair
    Santakinz’ Helper Stool
    Santakinz’ Helper Workbench
    Santakinz’ Workshop Dresser
    Santakinz’ Workshop Wall Lantern
    Santakinz’ Workshop Wide Window
    Shining Silver Menorah
    Sparkling Christmas Tree
    Steps to Santakinz room divider
    Winter Wonders Window
    Hovering Menorah
    Overstuffed Stocking
    Green Festive Fleece Pajama Bottom
    Green Festive Fleece Pajama Top
    Magnificent Menorah
    Nutcracker Prince Boots
    Pink Festive Fleece Pajama Bottom
    Pink Festive Fleece Pajama Top
    Red Festive Fleece Pajama Bottom
    Red Festive Fleece Pajama Top
    White Festive Fleece Pajama Bottom
    White Festive Fleece Pajama Top
    Santakinz Leisure Slippers
    Santakinz Reading Spectacles
    Santakinz Sleeping Cap
    Magical Holiday Wardrobe
    Elf Outfit Hat
    Elf Jacket
    Santa Hat
    Santa Jacket
    Santa Pants
    Big Black Belt
    Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear
    Santakinz’ Reindeer Antlers
    Winter Fun Zingoz
    Candy Cane
    Christmas Tree Hat

HALLOWEEN:
    Halloween Hat
    Jack-O-Lantern Hat
    Frankenkinz Cap
    Mummy Wrap
    Silly Skeleton Mask
    Monster’s Lair Gate
    FULL cat costume
    Gargoyle Lamp
    Ghostly Urn
    Haunted House Flooring
    Spider’s Web Window
    Creepy Bed
    FULL elephant costume
    FULL Hippo costume (minus feet)
    FULL Lion Costume
    Giant Spider Dining Table
    Gothic Window
    Phantom Trophy Pedestal
    Tombstone Chair
    Witch’s Brew Stove
    Gargoyle Chair
    Mausoleum Television
    Coffee Table Tomb
    Gargoyle Bookshelf
    Gargoyle Desk Gargoyle Sofa
    Haunted Organ
    Giant Spider Web
    Spooky Cobweb Bed
    All Hallows’ Stove
    Haunted Refrigerator
    Jack-o-Chair
    Monster Claws Door
    Purple Pumpkin Chair
    Purple Pumpkin Dining Table
    FULL red ninja costume
    Spooky Spider Web
    X-ray Costume
    Full Zombie Costume

I know it’s pretty long. However, almost all of these items are retired now. I’m a big collector, and please know that if you trade these items with me, they won’t end up anywhere else than my Webkinz Rooms. They will NOT be traded, sold, or Kinzposted, so it can always be known that these items are never completely gone. I really need your help on this, and it’s greatly appreciated! Sincerely, ~WebkinzRule21~

eberry12

I have the ORIGINAL PRICELESS elf shoes.

Yes! Those are the ones I’m looking for. Take a look at my trade list. :)

dogfish

Wow, you sure do need a lot, for a big collector. I am also a collector and your wish list is my have list. What have you got to trade? I don’t take super beds, sorry. I have every item on your list, so if you want post a haves list. DF

My Trade list is in the forums. If you can’t find it, click on my username, and you can find it under Topics started. I know I need a lot of items, but it’s because I was too little when I first started Webkinz to know the values of these items. So please check out my trade list, and I hope to be in touch! :) Thanks!

dogfish

OH OK, I see. I also was the same way. I sold or traded all my PSIs and It took me two years to get them all back. Please add this account thepumpkinpatch, and I will send you the red ninja, for free. Merry Christmas, DF

Dogfish, that is SO KIND of you! But please expect me to send something back! I sent a friend request. I’m borek21. :) Thanks for understanding! I pretty much did the same thing and just recently got all of my PSI’s back. :) Have a Merry Merry Christmas! :)

Hey everyone! I no longer need sparkling Christmas tree or magnificent menorah. I didn’t realize that they were brought back THIS YEAR from previous years. thanks for your understanding.

Hey everyone! I’m also looking for the following items: ORIGINAL (not the duplicate) Blue dragster, poncho’s shawl, Poncho’s sombrero, and plumpy’s glasses.

HI there! Sounds great, and I’m willing to wait for the bed. No problem. I did just see that those items were available in GANZWorld Rewards, so I can scratch those off the list. My trade lists are in the 2nd or 3rd page of forums, so take a look. I have plenty of superbeds if you’d like a few of those for your bed. A couple good ones for your bed would be the train and princess castle superbeds if you’re interested. Just let me know! ☺

hey! I have the glittering gem tree and possibly some of the menorahs. OH I also have the purple pumpkin chair and dining table. Let’s see I have the gold menorah, and the magnificent menorah, were either of those on your list? I have the merry magic sleigh bed, but you’ll have to convince me to trade it (and I’m still using it at the moment to make a room based on Disney’s Frozen, just to get a picture of it and send it to the share center, but I am currently missing my SD card so I can’t transfer pictures to the computer so, in other words, if you need it, I hope you’re willing to wait.) Also, the santakinz clock and dining chair are currently things you can purchase with Moneyz .

Hi again! I don’t need magnificent menorah anymore, but I do need the 2008 golden menorah

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.