what awesome deal did you recently trade?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives what awesome deal did you recently trade?

This topic contains 23 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  hedwig999 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

A few weeks ago, i traded Sunflower Bonnet, Sleepwalking hat, and Yellow Onesie for SHUTS! and today i traded whimsical dragon dress and vintage glam headband and slips for cat feet. I’m going to send them to my BFF

forest85

I got a medieval bed for an amazing escape!!! forest85

pippa3090

Three rare items for the colossal movie screen.

cutieny2008

I got shuts for a silver tiara. Not sure about values, but Anonymous, you sure had to pay a lot for those shuts! :D

abislu1

I trade slips for shimmering gold dress.(you can get slips on peek a newz)

SPOOFY7

abislu1 i noticed ur on all the trading fourms [or just about] and was wondering are u a big trader like me? if so we need to trade some time

forest85

spoofy, you were going to trade a music super bed with my sister bunnyheaven, are you still wanting to trade?? Whenever we see you online we try and invite you over or trade but you never respond to anything. Do you want to send it? If you send and we get it then we will send you the neogothic stuff. I know that sounds harsh but we are wondering if you even have it!! We were going to give you a neogothic sofa correct? PLEASE REPLY.. forest85 for bunnyheaven

Wow!! Those are good trades!!! Congrats!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.