What Christmas items do you want to see in the w-shop? ~LoveWebkinzForeverGirl~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives What Christmas items do you want to see in the w-shop? ~LoveWebkinzForeverGirl~

This topic contains 22 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  tinytwinkle99 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Christmas is coming our way soon! What items do you want to see in the w-shop?!
    </p>

LumousMonsus wrote on 2012-11-18 at 12:07 PM

For the Christmas Car, what if Webkinz made a build it yourself sleigh that is big enough to hold two Webkinz? It could have a large lumpy red bag in the back and hot cocoa in the front. (For design of course)

Wow! That’s a neat idea! I love the sleigh idea! I am so glad I made this forum because it is so fun to see the cool ideas people come up with!

LumousMonsus

For the Christmas Car, what if Webkinz made a build it yourself sleigh that is big enough to hold two Webkinz? It could have a large lumpy red bag in the back and hot cocoa in the front. (For design of course)

leopold wrote on 2012-11-18 at 11:13 AM

christmas car lol

Maybe a fireplace that is not ESTORE only.

leopold

christmas car lol

LumousMonsus

Hmm well, I didn’t like the outdoor theme they did last year, I’m hoping they do another inside theme! Most of their Christmas items are really nice :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.