What does JesusismyLord want for Christmas?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives What does JesusismyLord want for Christmas?

This topic contains 4 voices and has 6 replies.

• Author

Atomton

Hi Jesus, what would you like for Christmas this year. I am trying to look for something special for my friends-Atom

You guys are great! HeyitsGlitz, I have the same rep as you!!! I don’t think people like me.

bgos

I like you! I also have the same rep as you! Merry CHRISTmas!

Atomton

Oh that is so sweet Glitz!! That just made my day. I am glad you like your Christmas Present! Sorry I sent early. Hopefully we can work out a trade I am holding items for you Jesus! Thanks for being such a great friend. Love you all Atomton. By the way I am not a girl! Peace-Atom

HeyitsGlitz

Wow you are soo nice! I luv jesusismylord she is soooo inspiring she comments on everything Big or Small she sooo nice! It would be CRAZY if anyone did this for me… Appartley on WW everyone thinks i am a jerk…….. Lol webkinznewz is my one ticket to get out of drama town xP Merry christmas!!!!! I you guys are so inspiring you guys TOTALLY make my days!!!

Atomton

Hi, the only one I can send is the chocolate divider because well I have that and I can send that! I don’t have those PSI’s but if I come across them I will send them. I think the chocolate fountain is an exclusive from the Wish Factory. TTYS-Atom

aw! you’re so nice! well, I am looking for the chocolate divider from the sweets theme (the w-shop one that just retired) also the chocolate shower and the chocolate fountain (psi’s) they would complete my chocolate themed room! I would also like to know what you would like for Christmas?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.