What is your favorite pet?

Home Forums Pets – Archives What is your favorite pet?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  sambarbie2 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

elliot2468

Tell me what your favorite Webkinz pet is. I am looking to get a Webkinz soon and I want to know which one is the best. You can friend me on Webkinz, I am elliot2468.

sambarbie2

Googles Googles Googles!!!! I have 2 pink googles 2 googles the lil googles the candy googles 2 blue googles and 2 googles kinz clips i love google so much they are the best!!!!!!!!!!!

oilgal

I like the orca!

I love all my webkinz but I really like my Ribbon Yorkie and my White Poodle. I love being able to dress them in really fashionable clothing.

manatee9

oh! my top favs are bubble gum cheeky cats.. so cute funny loving and smart brave pets!  They look good in any piece of clothing you put on them! my second fav is the sterling cheeky cats!not as colorful as the bubble gum cheeky cats but very adorable! my third is the pucker fish. he has the biggest lips of all the pets![go figure.] thats why hes called the PUCKER fish ;]. all of these pets i have except the pucker fish !

I love all animals, especially dolphins, dogs and horses!!! ~ Thunderhead Forever!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.