What is your favorite pet that you have and what is your dream pet?

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives What is your favorite pet that you have and what is your dream pet?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  erinsoccerstar 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

My fav pet I have I just got yesterday! She’s a girl back and white cat named Minerva and she likes her dj headphones and shuts :) . My dream pet would be called a cotton candy tabby. It would be a tabby kitty that’s blue and pink like cotton candy! :)

pets405

My Favorite Pet Is My Rottweiler and My Misty Puppy. My Dream Pet Is A Shiba Inu! ~Pets405

smsmo

My fave pet I have is my Tropical Island Pup named Coconut. I don’t have any dream pets. :) (:

Lol I have a siggie Bengal kitty too named Trinity. :). I have my webkinz and miscellaneous stuffed animals near my bed on the floor lol.and then, on my bed, there’s a tiger wearing a duct tape bracelet and a Siamese cat witch are both not webkinz lol.

Stealthstorm

My favorite Webkinz pet is Spottedleaf, my Signature Bengal Cat! I sleep with her every night, and I am 13! :D My dream pet would be a Dusk Wolf. It would be deep purple at the head and then it would ombre from purple to red to pink to orange like a sunset! ~Stealthstorm

My favorite pet I have is my Signature Short Haired Yorkie, Karie. My dream pet would be a Signature or regular Swift Fox. It probably won’t happen though because they are canceling Signatures, and foxes aren’t super popular so it will most likely not happen…. BUT I LOVE FOXES!! :D

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.