WHAT MAGICMANGO1 IS DESPERATELY NEEDING!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WHAT MAGICMANGO1 IS DESPERATELY NEEDING!

This topic contains 4 voices and has 4 replies.

• Author

HEY GUYS, I THOUGHT I WOULD MAKE A POST ABOUT THIS BECAUSE CLEEARLY IN WW NOBODY SEEMS TO HAVE ANYTHING I NEED. T.T SO ITS NOT VERY LONG LIST BUT I NEED CHEEKY DOG PSI AND CHEEKY CAT PSI, HULA TOP, AND BALLET SLIPPERS. AND STUFF I DONT NEED THAT MUCH: PINKISH GREEN MILITARY JACKET, PINK BEANIE HAT! YAH THATS IT. SO FOR THE HULA TOP I AM DESPERATE AND OFFERING EITHER CHARM, SWIRL, OR PINK EARS. FOR ONE OF THE CHEEKY’S AND A SMALL PSI I WILL OFFER BLUE DRAGSTER. FOR THE SLIPPERS, GIVE WHITE EARS OR WZ. FOR THE SECTION “STUFF I DONT NEED THAT MUCH” I WILL OFFER …MAYBE VAMP DRESS FOR BOTH OR FOR ONE OF THEM I WILL OFFER ESTORE PSI. FEEL FREE TO MAKE SOME OFFERS. I WAS JUST OFFERING.

redcherry783

I have ballet costume, but it’s probably not needed.

Atomton

Can you check out DF’s offer on your other forum. She has the lava lamp you need and some other items.-Atom

aw man I totally wish I didn’t trade my pink beanie, I wish I knew it was valuable, I traded it for psi, so not that bad :( ? ….. but at least StealthStorm already is offering it.

Stealthstorm

Hi!!!I have the Pink beanie and military jacket! ~SS

BEANIE!!! I can give swirl or umm lol wz or bunny ears. Add me :) MAGICMANGO1

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.