What pet are YOU!!!????

Home Forums Pets – Archives What pet are YOU!!!????

This topic contains 33 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  toontown64 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

XXswaggerXX

I will tell you what webkinz pet you are by answering these questions………. 1. what is your favorite color? 2.what is your favorite sport ? 3. are you a boy or girl? 4. what is your personality? 5.what is your favorite food? ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AND I WILL TELL YOU WHAT WEBKINZ PET YOU ARE, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

manatee9

my fav my colar is light blu mixed with pink. my fav sport is base ball. im a girl.oh i love gum balls! my personalyty is brave and funny.

1. All colors 2. i love to ride horses thoug i dont have one and i love to swim. 3. girl 4. shy animal lover, book reader, tv person, ( mostly old shows! :) ) 5. chocolate. ~ Thunderhead Forever!

Jazzalia

1.PURPLE!!! 2. Tennis 3.girl 4. shy, animal lover 5. raspberries

jrflores

My favorite color is pink, I love to dance, I’m a girl, my personality is brave and playful, and my favorite food is Lasagna. Hope you can figure out which pet I am!

smsmo

1. Every color you can think of. 2. I don’t play any sport but soccer has always looked fun and i am a good swimmer plus I do gymnastics. 3. I am a girl. 4. Kind and fun. 5. Strawberries. Answer me soon! P.S. I did another quiz and I was told that I was a blufadoodle.

majesticme

hey:D im actually XXswaggerXX on another account , my other account is majesticme. CONGRATS: you are a magnificant macaw!

kalay8

1.purple 2. cheerleading 3.girl 4.sweet and funny 5 peaches

majesticme

CONGRATS kalay8 : you are a LOVE PUFFIN!!!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.