What pet are YOU!!!????

Home Forums Pets – Archives What pet are YOU!!!????

This topic contains 33 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  toontown64 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

XXswaggerXX

I will tell you what webkinz pet you are by answering these questions………. 1. what is your favorite color? 2.what is your favorite sport ? 3. are you a boy or girl? 4. what is your personality? 5.what is your favorite food? ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AND I WILL TELL YOU WHAT WEBKINZ PET YOU ARE, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

amby03

(1) Green (2) Track (3) Gurlllll (4) Happy, Excited, Friendly!!!! (5) Spagetti!

LiverLee16

My favorite color is a kind of corol pink. My favorite sport is volleyball. I’m a girl. My personality is nice, fun, and quiet. My favorite food is ceral. Please reply soon!

panda7pet

1.blue 2.swimming? 3.girl4.nice and shy 5.spaghetti

inki14

1. Sea green and teal 2. Not really into sports. Talents are art and design though. Oh maybe horseback riding 3. Girl 4. Nice to absolutely everyone! Friendly, shy until you get to know me, loyal friend, good listener, fun, sweet, giggly(LOL) 5. Cheese fries totally!!! Also macaroni and cheese, spaghetti, and potatoes(surprised i’m still so thin :/)

1. Black/Pink, 2. Uh I don’t like sports does listening to music count XD (ear workout XP), 3. Girl , 4. Sarcastic yet funny, A Rocker (Nirvana rocks!) and I love making new friends (ps. Hi snow) 5. Uh Candy and Cheese but I also love Chicken (grilled or fried yummy)

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.