What pet are YOU!!!????

Home Forums Pets – Archives What pet are YOU!!!????

This topic contains 33 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  toontown64 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

XXswaggerXX

I will tell you what webkinz pet you are by answering these questions………. 1. what is your favorite color? 2.what is your favorite sport ? 3. are you a boy or girl? 4. what is your personality? 5.what is your favorite food? ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AND I WILL TELL YOU WHAT WEBKINZ PET YOU ARE, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Kinz2Mamma

1.Lime Green 2.I don’t play tennis but I like it 3.Girl 4. Shyish,animal lover,Bug hater,Electronic LOVER,Macaroni & Cheese mixed with pepperoni and parmesan.

Iluvsticker

Fav color: green Fav sport: swimming personality: I don’t exactly know Gender: Girl Fav food: Changes from time to time. What pet Am I please tell Me!!!

aparker13

1.Aqua marine 2.Basketball 3.Girl 4.Funny and stylish 5.Steak Hope you can tell me my pet alike!:)

yellowam

lets see um blue or green maybe black, horse back riding, girl , loyal and fun , spaghetti maybe or taco beef skillet XD <3

husky016

1.green,blue,purple,black,teal/2.hockey/3.girl[Tom boy]/4.creative,artist,love to get down in dirt,funny,love to play sports,ect/5.LOVE meat,pizza and ice cream

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.