What pet should I get next?

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives What pet should I get next?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  migrubbs 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

118Potter118

So, I think I’m getting a Clover Puppy, but do you guys have any more suggestions?

migrubbs

Maybe you should get a Mountain Bluebird: PSI and PSF are: the Blue Blossom Tree Perch and Blueberry Beetle Crunch.
      Or the African Wildcat: PSI: African Tree Scratching Post. PSF: South African Beef Curry.

I vote for the Boston terrier or the clover puppy!

maybe an Arabian, Brown horse , pinto, Bull dog, Boston terrier, Pug, Dachshund , Peace N’ Love puppy or a rockerz or if you want a speical one like flying or under water maybe a shark , griffin , bat, eagle, emperor dragon, blue trigger fish, phoenix or thunder bird. PEACE! ~DolphinRider2

abislu1

Sorry I took so long to reply! Dogs:Border terrier,bull dog and cocker spaniel.Cats:Calico cat,domino cat, and pink and white cat.Horse:Brown arabian,clydes dale and mystic poy.

abislu1

Well I think you should stick with something you would like all year round.What types of pets are you intrested in?

118Potter118

I like cats and dogs. I think the horses are really cool, too.

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.