what r your new webkinz ideas?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives what r your new webkinz ideas?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  ellie15074 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

<p>mine are a clover cow, a love mammoth, and a spotted monkey – webkinzrox
    </p>

Windfola

I think webkinz should make a signature Red Australian Cattle Dog. Its PSI could be an Outback Cattle Corral and its PSF could be Delicious Dingo Bites

Stealthstorm

GingerTheOrangeTabby wrote on 2012-07-03 at 01:38 AM

I have a lot of ideas :) But i can’t remember them lol, i love the love mammoth ides though ;D OH I remember, it was a angel cat as one of them, the food was angel cake the psi was a angel bubble bath. i have a big book full of them with pictures :D

Hi! I absolutely LOVE your idea of having a notebook with the pet ideas and pics!!! That’s SO cool! Is it o.k. if I make one too!?

^..^ SS

Stealthstorm

Well, I was thinking of the Patriotic Pup. :) Its psf would be Patriotic Puffs (like a roll or muffin) and its psi would be Patriotic Playhouse and it would be like where it could play. :) Hope you guys enjoy my idea!

^..^ SS

I have a lot of ideas :) But i can’t remember them lol, i love the love mammoth ides though ;D OH I remember, it was a angel cat as one of them, the food was angel cake the psi was a angel bubble bath. i have a big book full of them with pictures :D

rayj1

I think a emerald cat, nature horse, and rainbow labrador. I like yours too!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.