What Retired Pets should Ganz bring back?

Home Forums Pets – Archives What Retired Pets should Ganz bring back?

This topic contains 35 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Maddie75019 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

catdy

What Retired Pets should Ganz bring back? If I really love it, the pet will have a <3 next to it. These are my favourite Retired Pets (So far!) : Lava Dragon (<3), Love Puppy (<3), Black & White Cheeky Dog, Black Lab, Chocolate Lab (<3) Thats it so far. Tell me your favourites!

cleokitten

Love Puppy, Colly, Unicorn

American albino, cheeky cat, love kitten, german shepherd, and my fave….. THE CHINCHILLA!

They have GOTTA bring back the Cheeky Cat! And the Pegasus! I am sad they took away so many pets D: >.< They should also bring back Dicekinz!

djsteen

yeah they should I miss it

ChloeRosebud

Well I got good news for you! I found a way to enter dicekinz when it is retired how to do it is play a event (like the kinzcash game) and then if dicekinz pops up on the side click it and it will send u there. hope this helps! -ChloeRosebud

Stealthstorm

They need to bring back the Pegasus, and the Cheeky Cat! It’d be so cool if on Webkinz Day they brought back a few retired Webkinz for one day. :) >^..^<

the Pegasus, German Shepard, Sea Otter, Collie, Chocolate Lab and American Albino.

FairyHorses

I think they should bring back the pegasus and that black horse. Also, I got an American Albino after it was retired, and I adopted it!!! :) I wouldn’t think it would let me, but it did.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.