What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Never mind but thanks so much for those names! I ended up deciding on the name Strawberry Kiss. I thought it was unique enough but also adorable. Plus I don’t think many people use that name :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

rainelda

@hollow79 I have a name! how about Jingle? Jk! I know you said Valentine names, not Christmas names XD Well anyway, here are some suggestions: Cupid, Kandy, Sweetheart, Candy Hearts, Angelheart, Cupcake, Cutesie Pie, Dolly, Hunkalove, Smooches, Lovie, Sweetie, Pinkie.

hollow79

any lovely leopard names anyone? I like these so far that i’ve found: Dove, Roxy, Sweets, Krissy, Kisses, Kitty, Amora, Queen of Hearts, Queen, Strawberry, Raspberry Kiss, Cherry Blossom, Crystal Heart. Any other ideas?

hollow79

Ok here are some: Jungle, Jungla, Jumanji, Juno, Rocket, Racket, Bloo/Blu, Jinx, Jin, Reggie, Timothy, Bill, Billy, Fred, Kick, Grumps, Gramps, Graham Cracker, Redd, Reed/Reid, Pandy, Danger, Bamboo, Babs, Babba, Bilbo, Banana, Tropical, Coconut, Tropicana, Forestt, Do you like any? ALSO~ I NEED A NAME FOR A LOVELY LEOPARD! I AM STUMPED WITH A NAME! PLEASE HELP ME! i want it to be formal, but unique and fancy. And it MUST have to do something with valentine’s day! Thanks in advance!

hollow79

Hi! for your siggy red pandy (<congrats by the way!) I would name him…..Jungla, Jumanji, Juno, Koda, Gizmo, Tinker, Trinkit, Bamboo, Babba, Bloo/Blu, Jinx, Jin, Cotton, Pandy, Rocket, Racket, Roar, Growl, Grumps, Hoot, Blaze, Chestnut, Chester, Billy, Bill, Fred, Ollie, Oliver, Timothy, Reed/Reid, Reggie. Do you like any of these? ALSO~ I AM GETTING A LOVELY LEOPARD TOMORROW. and i am stumped with a name! I want it to be unique, fancy, but also formal. And it needs to have something to do with Valentine's Day. Valentine's day names that i have already named my other pets: Angel, Valerie, Valentina, Cinnamon, Joy…..I think that's it, Thanks in advnce!

Comments are closed.