What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

cutekittykat

Here are some names; Jack, Papi, Chanel, and Stewie. Don’t know if you like them or not. I hope you do. If you have a girl then how about Coco? I had a dog named Coco but we had to put her down.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hello Hollow79! I have a few ideas :) Cadence would be a cute name because the Kinz’ will be marching around her! Jupiter, Brecken, Willow, Moon, or Bleu…it’s also cool if you re-spell the names a bit! One of my pets is Rae instead of Ray and Raene instead of Rain. Be creative! :) ~Elle

hollow79

No prob! I might be getting the new 10 Year Magic “W” Pup and i want a 10 year unique-one of a kind name! Any ideas?

silvermist03

i think it’s going to be a girl. Thanks! I’m now deciding between Ruby, Krystal kiss, and Rosabelle. Thanks so much!

For your berry monkey- girl- Strawberry Kiss, Strawberry Shortcake, Pinky, Red, Ruby Kiss, Ruby, Pink Krystal Kiss, Pinkalicious, Peppa, Plum, Berry-Licious, Cheeks, Rosy Cheeks, Roseabelle, Rosamund, Rose Mint, Strawberry-Filled-Doughnut, Strawberry Jam, BerriesNCream, Berries-Abundant!, Bubblegum, Boy- Barry, Berry, Rhubarb, Strawberry Rhubarb, Bill…yeah I’m better at girl names! I hope it’s a girl and I hope you find one you like!

Comments are closed.