What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

rainelda

I recently got a lovely love kitten and I have no idea what to name it! any ideas? thanks! :3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

hollow79

I posted some names already, poo. Maybe it didn’t post. Anyway, here’s some for the 10 YEAR MAGIC W PUP and the Lovely Love Kitten. ~ magic pup = Maleficent, Ashley, Graci, Rainbow, Mixey, Terrific Ten, Decade, Delia, Blu, Ocean, Atlantis, River, Atlas, Delta, Sapphire, Wonder, Magic, Abstract, Ally, Roy G. Bp <(that's the first letter of each color of the rainbow) Wonderous "W"..I hope you like one! for the lovely kitten = Amora, Angel, Love, Cupid, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Ruby Hearts, Krystal Kiss, Strawberry Kiss, Raspberry Kiss, Valerie, Valentine, Queen of Hearts, Candy Kiss, Candy Hearts, Sweetheart, Sweet Tart, Valentina, Valeria, Be Mine?, Fluffy, Pinky, Pinkalicous, Magenta, Scarlet. That's all for now. Hope you like olne!

Thank you very much:) I’ll consider these for sure when naming her!

thank you

thanks ill think about it (:

thanks ill think about them

Hey guys! I ordered a 10 year magic W puppy and I’m still waiting for her to arrive:) but what should I name her?:)

Comments are closed.