What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

grace20

maybe Violet, Rose, Autumn, Isabella, or Bell or Bella for short, Casey,

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thank you very much guys! I ended up naming her Aqua ( the atomic number of oxygen is 8 and hydrogen is 1 and H2O so the atomic numbers of the elements of water add up to ten) because symbolism:) I feel as if I’ll use your names in the future tho! And for Pokekinz, my decade dragons name is Gravity because the rounded acceleration of gravity is -10 m/s2 down lol.

Pokekinz

I did not know that. XD Also, I just realized I wrote “Greek mythology” when I meant “Roman mythology”. Whoops. Sorry folks.

I love my sciencey names:) I think I’ll be ordering a new pet soon cuz I’ve had a really good week:) I feel very accomplished so I want to reward myself:) I’ll keep you guys posted if I need names!

hollow79

for LabLover~ Some random names for a female pet are : Spring, Wynter. Magic, Mystery, Lady, Queen, Princess, Toffee, Summer, Whinnie, Mallory, London, Paris, France, Frenchie, Fifi, Sapphire, Amethyst, Hearts, Heidi, Tigerlily, Blaze, Flower, Fern, Scarlet…idk really. Hope you like one! oh and for kingdomhearts ~ Magic W Pup – Magic, Wonder, Ashley, Astro, Franklin, Benjamin, Atom, Split, Nuclear, Atomic, Goober, Lab Nerd, Brooke, Jane, Constellation, Nova, Nebula, Asteroid, Kirk, Issac, Hubble, Edwin, Galileo, Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Raphael, Tesla, Kendall…I got most of these online! Hope you like one! (I really like Tesla, Hubble and Nova :D)

Sorry Ive posted this like 3 times now._. But does anyone have any names for a Magic w pup??? I’m really leaning towards a chemistry, physics, or any type of sciencey name:) any other ideas greatly appreciated as well! Thank you so much guys <3

Pokekinz

Kingdomheartsnerd: Wait, is it a boy or a girl? Well, I’ll just list some random ones. I’m not sure if these names are masculine or feminine save a few, and some are probably neutral, so I guess I’ll just let you decide for the most part: Nitro, Mercury (also Greek mythology and astronomy related, I guess), Nickel, Neon, Flux, Gravity, Friction, Fraiser (that one’s definitely a male name), Tycho (also male), Laika (female), Nebula, Beaker, Isaac (male again), and Galileo (male male male). Let me know if one of these strikes your fancy, kingdomheartsnerd!

LabLover2014

I may get a new Webkinz at the end of the month or the beginning of the month! So, names are needed! It’s probably a girl, so female names that are sweet, unique, or cool are the names I want. Suggest any names!

silvermist03

I’ve always thought Mae and Lilly are sweet names. For some others, Lauren, Kayla, Genevieve, Jenny, Ivy, Margret, Rose, Rosie, Roselle, Savannah, Brecklyn, Emma, Ellen, Grace, Belle, Iris, Cecilia, CeCe, Madylen, Rachel, Nicole, Meghan, Sarah, Lucy, Lucia, Lucille, Josephine, Josie, Jo, Joanna, Mary, Anna, Anne, Dianna, Dianne and Chloe. I hope this helps! God bless, Silvermist03 alexisandmax03

Comments are closed.