What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

tarayvonne

Sorry @silvermist and Hollow79 I just now saw you replied. No one immediately replied (and I’m not the most patient waiter) so I went ahead and named her myself so I could get it adopted. That being said I just picked up the signature king charles spaniel online for my daughter’s account thinking she’d like it, only to hear her say she’s no longer into playing webkinz :( Sad sad day. I knew that was coming because she was getting older but I was hoping it would be farther away :( So I guess I’ll put it on mine when it comes in, no choice. Anyone got a female name? It’ll be awhile before this one comes in the mail so there’s time.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fluffy. Lucy? Snoo. Not sure how I thought up that one. I’m not good at this.

hollow79

I named mine Amora (which is kinda a girl name) but some others could be : Amore, Christopher, Christin, Valentino, Sweetheart Valentino, Heart Blaze, Cinnamon Hearts, Red Hots, Berry, Puppy Love, Sparks….I can’t think of anymore! I hope you like one!

Hey guys! I just got the Love Puppy (yay!) and I need some names! It’s gonna be a boy, and the names don’t have to mean love or have something to do with love, I’m just looking for the PERFECT name for him ;)

Where did you find it??????? THAT’S AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I named mine (a KinzKlip) Kip. I have all sorts of ideas for a girl, but for a boy, I can’t think of anything. (cue time lapse) (next day) I’ve got it! Drew!!!!!!! I’m not even sure how I came up with that! But yeah. Drew. Congrats on finding a Love Puppy!! XD Have a great day!

hollow79

Okay, this is a lot so here goes! For the Sig Hare – Oreo, Arctic, Charcoal, Breezy, Christin, Crystal, Steel, Blue ] Golden Fawn – Sparkle, Treasure, Mystic, Shimmer, Lucky, Charm, Golden, ] Merry Go Round Pony – Sweetie Belle (I named mine that), Bella, Rosie, Rosebud, Lavender, Pinkie Pie (MLP names work for this one very well!) ] Schnauzer – Jock, Scotty, Jay, Ray, Fluffy, Scruff, Tramp, Bronze, Steel ] Poodle – London, Paris, Sydney, Austria, Fifi, Tilly, Lilly, Petal, Lexi, Flower ] Rockerz Poodle – Afro, Disco, 80′s Chic, Chicka, Sparkle, Silver, Layla, Chee Chee, Giggles, McKenzie, Rock N Roll. Hope you like one!

Okay, I need names! I have a Shnazer(spelled wrong), a Poodle, and a Rockerz Poodle. Thanks guys!

chattyb

How about…….. Schnauzer: Shazam, Sassy, or Sammy. Poodle: Penelope, Princella, or Paris. Rockerz: Prissy, Abby, or Lucy.

Oh, thanks! They’re both girls, I forgot to mention that. Thanks!

Update: Like, right after I posted this, I got bored waiting and adopted the poodle. I named her Sugar.

Comments are closed.