What Webkinz Arcade prizes did you ever win?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives What Webkinz Arcade prizes did you ever win?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  pippa3090 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

I feel so accomplished! just now i won the certificate of achievement from Lunch Letters!!!!! i need to work on my Cs though. *Giggles excitedly*

Polar plunge has a trophy? What would you say the easiest trophy to win (that I haven’t already won) I’ve been working on trophies.

princesskei

easiest? II would say go with whatever type of game you are best at and do it over and over. I love puzzle games… I’m trying to get better at tile towers to see if it has a trophy since I have won the trophy for atlantiles. Good luck to everyone!!!

Congrats on your big accomplishments everyone! I’ve won the Hoppy Little Rocketship ‘trophy’, several Polar Plunge trophies, several Cash Cow trophies, several Goober’s Lab trophies, the Scrambled trophy, Wacky Zingoz 600 trophy, and the Candy Bash 2 trophy. (:

princesskei- congrats on your wons! i accomplished SOO much in 1 (one ;) hour! i’m going to frame my cirtifricate. nuggets- whenever there are no challenges to do, i try to win trophys!

princesskei

thanks CCCCC :) I tend to go back & forth between challenges & games I like. I prefer puzzle games especially right now because my right arm is in a sling so anything timed or with a lot of hand-eye coordination is super difficult!!!

abislu1

I haven’t won anything. I’m a failure LOL :) .

Narnian100

Me too I only get them from trading:P Well you might say I won a trophy it was the dicekinz thingy:)

NOW I REACHED THE MOON IN HOPPY LITTLE ROCKETSHIP!

princesskei

I have won the trophies for Atlantiles, Bamboo Break (now retired), Busy Beaver word game, and I think the other one I have is from Goobers Lab (floating atom trophy)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.