what webkinz are u most like???

Home Forums Pets – Archives what webkinz are u most like???

This topic contains 18 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  tear_the_wolf 11 years ago.

• Author

applejack123

what pet are you most like? answer the following questions to find out::::::::1. what is your favorite color? 2.what is your personality- example-sassy, kind. 3. what is your favorite food? 4.what are your hobby’s. will come every day. thanks for joining. LOL

8chicken2

My fave color is black. Personality is hyper/crazy. My fave food is a Korean food called Yakymondue, you probably don’t know what it is so my second choice is bacon. My hobbies are reading and drawing.

doggie5587

my fav color is pink, im sassy and sweet my favorite foods steak, and i luv to sing and i like fashon. thanks for finding perfect pet

applejack123

to herobrine2- you are most like the……mystic pony! the future is bright for webkinz who adopt the mystic pony! this magical pony will take to you quickly if you feed is a steady diet with super natural spaghetti and let it sleep the night away in its starlight stable! thanks! please tell your friends.:)

i am totaly going too tell all my 123 friends that i am most like the mystic pony!!!!!!

amby03

My fav. color is green, Im crazy but nice, Spagetti, And i LOVE to draw! Thanks for finding my perfect pet!

My favorite color is orange, my personality is sassy and sporty, my favorite foods are pasta and watermelon and my hobbys are plating webkinz, dancing and doing tae- kwon- do. Thx so much!!!! ~herobrine2

1. black and red 2. Sweet and kind, can get rowdy. 3. mandarin oranges 4. collecting dog toys and drawing dogs. thx! LOL

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.