What Webkinz Are You?

Home Forums Pets – Archives What Webkinz Are You?

This topic contains 49 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Santa ain't got nothing on me, baby! 11 years ago.

• Author

Hello! Welcome to What Webkinz Are You! You will be asked a few questions, and I will calculate which Webkinz is most like you! Please fill out these questions. 1. Do you like being indoors or outdoors more? 2. If you are involved in any sports, what are they? 3. Are you shy or social? 4. Summer or Winter? 5. What color is your favorite? Thank you for visiting! Please check frequently for my responses! I will be on every day.

lovesharks1

I think that you are a llama because llamas are shy most of the time they also prefer summer opposed from winter. Also, llamas are responsive to all colors, and they like to be indoors and outdoors.

smsmo

This looks fun. 1.Both 2.I don’t do any sports but soccer has always looked fun and i’m also a good swimmer 3.Kind of both but maybe shy 5% more 4.Both 5.Every color that you can think of. Please tell me what kind of webkinz I am soon!

lilypadz9

Hi, this looks fun :)! 1.indoors 2.I don’t do any sports 3.shy 4.summer 5. purple .

To: hallieballie You are most like the… Peace Puppy! Nice and loving, the peace puppy can be a bit shy at times, but is graceful and kind on the inside! Thank you so much for posting!

hallieballie

Hi! Sounds cool! 1. Outdoors 2. Dance and swimming 3. Shy 4. Spring 5.Blue and yellow

yougenie

hi!! 1. Indoor 2. none 3. social 4. winter 5. Blue

ccanimals

Hi, 1. Outdoors, 2. Is snowboarding a sport? lol, 3. Sometimes Shy but mostly Social, 4. WINTER! 5. Orange

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.