What Webkinz Are You?

Home Forums Pets – Archives What Webkinz Are You?

This topic contains 49 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Santa ain't got nothing on me, baby! 11 years ago.

• Author

Hello! Welcome to What Webkinz Are You! You will be asked a few questions, and I will calculate which Webkinz is most like you! Please fill out these questions. 1. Do you like being indoors or outdoors more? 2. If you are involved in any sports, what are they? 3. Are you shy or social? 4. Summer or Winter? 5. What color is your favorite? Thank you for visiting! Please check frequently for my responses! I will be on every day.

outdoors, none, shy, summer, and green

lola82001

1. Outdoors!!! x3 2.Basketball!! 3.More social but sometimes shy!!! 4.SUMMER!!!! 5. PURPLE!!!!! Can I be a puppy cuz they r AWESOME!!!!!! <3 x3

elliot2468

That’s cool! 1. Outdoors 2. softball, basketball, and volleyball 3. social 4. summer 5. green. Thanks for reading

bamboo578

This is cool. 1. inside 2.I used to take soccer, skating, and swimming 3. Shy, unless it’s my friends or family 4. Winter 5. Brown(even though it’s not a real colour. In real colours, it’s green or pink).

gkiki

Outdoors, soccer, shy, winter, red. I hope I’m a Llama! That’s my favorite animal!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.