What Webkinz Are You?

Home Forums Pets – Archives What Webkinz Are You?

This topic contains 49 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Santa ain't got nothing on me, baby! 11 years ago.

• Author

Hello! Welcome to What Webkinz Are You! You will be asked a few questions, and I will calculate which Webkinz is most like you! Please fill out these questions. 1. Do you like being indoors or outdoors more? 2. If you are involved in any sports, what are they? 3. Are you shy or social? 4. Summer or Winter? 5. What color is your favorite? Thank you for visiting! Please check frequently for my responses! I will be on every day.

pony2102

wow cool thanks!! i like that one!!! can i do a test? the test would be: 1: outdoors 2:basket ball 3: social 4:winter 5:tie dye thanks!

to narnian100 AGAIN you are most like the pom pom kitty and blufadoodle! I couldn’t decide which it was so i double posted. So sorry for the confusion. And yep! Please help me with all of the posts. I can not be on everyday anymore, and it is really hard for me to respond to all of these in a short period of time. I hope you can understand. Thanks – webkinzGIRLilla

to pinkiepierovks123 you are most like the gray wolf!

to pony2102 you are most like the froofroo fox!

to narnian100 you can work here. I would be so happy if you could help me

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.