What Webkinz Pet matches your personality?

Home Forums Questions – Archives What Webkinz Pet matches your personality?

This topic contains 34 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Hoemke 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

lol honestly the new froo froo fox is EXCACTLY like me. My fav color is pink and I love glitter ( just not on clothes it makes me look five). Iol go froo froo fox!!

rexrocks

i’m not sure maybe the skunk

Topaz

Either the webkiz sig. Husky or sig. Arctic fox!!
      I love Cold, snowy environments, winter is my fave season!
      I can be really shy at first but when I get to know people, I’m really hyper and crazy!!
      My fave color are black and white and silver, so even the colors match!!! ^.^

Wolf + Warrior =
      Topaz

jopazy1

I can!

Joy

Stealthstorm

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-07-31 at 09:50 AM

linnea78901 wrote on 2012-07-31 at 09:23 AM
      Alright,now every Monday,I will have a new poll station! The topic will say POLL STATION. Every week,I will have a new thing to talk about. If you have any questions,just ask me in the comments!

stealth storm~ I have shuts LMK
      linnea~cool good luck I’m looking forward to it :)

Hi! What do you want for them!?

i don’t think there is a webkinz that matches me. i am small (height), people say i am nice, funny, weird, crazy, and i am flexible, i have double-jointed fingers (which means i can bend my fingers backwards), and when someone first meets me, i appear 2 be shy. MAYBE a peace out puppy or peace puppy. or aquamarine puppy, i don’t know. but the personality that printed out for 1 of my webkinz was alot like me, which was a peace out puppy.

-4pb-

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.