What Webkinz Pet matches your personality?

Home Forums Questions – Archives What Webkinz Pet matches your personality?

This topic contains 34 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Hoemke 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

lol honestly the new froo froo fox is EXCACTLY like me. My fav color is pink and I love glitter ( just not on clothes it makes me look five). Iol go froo froo fox!!

Im probably most like the Bernese Mountain Dog or the Timber Wolf. Im like the Bernese because I LOVE snow (I ski) and Im really friendly with everyone I meet. Im like the Timber Wolf because, I need to be with my friends (sorta like a wolf pack) and I love exploring the woods and outdoors ∑:)
      ❄Sigs❄

I think I’m like the Winter Fawn because I love winter colors, and i love cold weather.

SKILEY

I honestly really feel the cocker spaniel. it’s always been my favorite, and i think they have a good sense of humor like me, and they’re quite plain, i don’t wear eye popping clothes or any makeup, and they’re not big on being the most attractive, or most popular or most glamourus of them all. i also think aside from everything else, its pretty cute once you realize it….. just like me… :)

kbk100

Sapphire pegasus is most like me my favorite food is ice cream like her and i love!!! piano just like her i love blue! like her!!!! and i think flying is the best! and my favorite animal is a pegasus i was sooo happy when i found out that the sapphire pegasus was most like me!!! (:

angelhair22

i think the rockerz cat because i love music i love pink i love glitter and bling

and the pony unicorn pegasus because i am graceful like them

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.