What Webkinz Pet matches your personality?

Home Forums Questions – Archives What Webkinz Pet matches your personality?

This topic contains 34 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Hoemke 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

lol honestly the new froo froo fox is EXCACTLY like me. My fav color is pink and I love glitter ( just not on clothes it makes me look five). Iol go froo froo fox!!

smileysmile

i hink the webkinz cocker spaneial is JUST like me! im a tomboy but a the same im a girlygirl!he cocker spaneils personaliy seems just like to! -smileysmile:)-

AutumnCollie

linnea78901 wrote on 2012-07-30 at 06:16 PM

Tell me, what webkinz pet is most similar to you? It might be a frog, kitten, puppy, fish or maybe a unicorn!

Webkinz Spooky Puppy. I love Autumn ^_^

Fluffball123

I think the Tye Dye Puppy is most like me because I love rainbow and I LOVE dogs!

The Googles. It’s a random, inexplicable, semi-aquatic mammal, like me! :)

-DalekSoufflé

“Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.” -Sherlock Holmes

flicka787

Stealthstorm wrote on 2012-07-30 at 06:42 PM

I think the Signature Bengal Cat is most like me! I love the outdoors and kinda have that funny, and kind personality!
      ^..^ Meow! Stealthstorm

I’m like that too! Figures, because we’re BFFs! I’m also like a wolf and Black Fresian; smart, fast, long legs, tall, kind, etc :)

~ Gingerfur~

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.