What would you give for a Snowy Blue Toque? (2007-08 Winterfest)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives What would you give for a Snowy Blue Toque? (2007-08 Winterfest)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

cutieny2008

I got it in the Trading Room for a pair of Vintage Glam Shoes. I just looked up the value today. I suppose the hat’s worth a lot, but I guess it’s one of those old things that no one really wants LOL. If anybody would like to trade, just let me know.

Atomton

Hi everyone, I traded my hat and before I new it was valuable! I got one on WKN’s last winter, didn’t like it and traded it for an exlcusive! How whould I know it was valuable, I was only playing for six months at that time! Anyways, if anyone has the autaum toque I would be willing to trade! Check out my trade list to see what you want! Peace-Atom

i do you have to winter one i will send first if you want whats your user mine is EmiliaGG if you want a matching sweater i have it

ok, so, if you’re still interested, I have the snowflake sweater, is that the one you mean? If so, it’s up for trade and it’s worth 20 kinzcash (how amazing (not) )

dogfish

Hi if you go to my friend Lamb Tylers forum I will make you an offer. Don’t want to clutter up cuties forum ok? Just make sure you don’t want to keep the sweater. DF

cutieny2008

Oh, no it’s fine if you trade here. I probably won’t be using the forum much.

ok (uh, in case I don’t find out, which forum do you mean?)

Sorry I don’t need the hat. I just wanted to tell you I recently traded a 2008 Christmas tree for the Snowy Blue Toque. The Snowflake Sweater matches it perfectly. I already had the sweater, so I really wanted the toque to go along with it. I’m surprised more people aren’t interested in them. Maybe it will become more popular the closer to winter or Christmas we get. Good luck trading it if you decide to. ~MORHB~

dogfish

Hi Mom, yes it’s one of my favorite sets, the color is so pretty. After I posted here my very best friend sent me the whole set. LOL I really do need to watch what I say, TTYL DF

cutieny2008

Oh, thanks for the well wishes. :)

ugh! I tried to sell it and guess what? 15 kinz cash for it! UGH! :( I’m so disappointed :(

dogfish

Hi I hope you didn’t sell your hat. The set is hard to find and I have only one myself. The trading value and the sell back KC is not the same. Wacky jeans are worth more than 100,000 but sell for very little at the wshop. I recently accidentally sold the HTF and old, corn husk doll, and I bet I didn’t even get 20 KC for it. The doll is worth a ton and it was a loss for me. If you have the sweater and toque LMK I can make you an offer. DF

cutieny2008

Hi dogfish, I was wondering what the sweater was that you kept mentioning? It’d be great if you let me know. :) I’m sorry if I’m intruding on your trade, but I guess if it doesn’t work out, I also have the toque. I’ll just be here as backup. :)

dogfish

Hi cutie, not trading here, just chatting. The hat has a matching sweater. If you get one in the TR and want to trade the set, LMK I only go there to chat, or give something to a friend. Not much chance I’ll be finding the set there. Good Luck trading, DF

cutieny2008

Okay, thanks! Good luck trading to you too, though I’m sure you won’t be needing it. LOL

I may have the sweater, I think I do, I may have traded it before though, let me check. (I’m so mad that it isn’t a good price for sale ugh :( (really, there are some foods worth more than that) ) :( oh yeah, so anyways, I am not in need of it, so if I can find the sweater, It’s totally up for trade.

Oh my goodness! Is it really that old? I have one too! I don’t care for it, I read somewhere that the longer it is a holiday item has been out, the more the value goes up1 so like 6 years is 50,000 kinzcash! I haven’t tried selling it, but I doubt it would be that high of a value. I’m gonna go check and I’ll tell you how much it’s worth. It’s got to be a lot! Thanks! and I might be interested since, it’s worth a lot, so, what do you need for it? btw, my UN is JesusismyLord on webkinz :)

cutieny2008

Hi! I would like to let you know that value doesn’t necessarily mean how much an item sells for in the wshop. However, thanks for letting me know what it does sell for. :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.