What's your favorite PSI?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives What's your favorite PSI?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

brother0906

<p>Mine is the Opossum’s-It’s an AWESOME gazebo.
    </p>

My favorite PSI is the suns embrace bed it is so pretty I also like any birth stone PSI I do not have any signature pets so those also seem awesome (to me) maybe is I had a signature pet I would feel differently but I think the slides for the signatures are really cool I do not have any slides either so maybe that would have something to do with it ask me in a year! Then Maybe I will have changed my mind but overall my favorite is the suns embrace bed!

Angelkilby1 wrote on 2012-11-14 at 12:41 PM

Mine is the pink pony treadmill- which my sister just HAD to steal from my account a few years ago- , the bunny TV, the horseshoe fireplace, the topaz terrier bathroom things, and a few signature ones.

Okay do I have a pink pony treadmill that I barely ever use if you want it let me know if your user name is the same here as on your account cause I need to friend you to send it unless you do not want to be friends then we could get together in the trading room and I could give it there if you would prefer that let me know.

That’s such a hard question! LOL. I guess I would have to say the Cliffside Burrowing Slide, which is the Signature Black-Footed Ferret’s PSI. I also love the Sunflower Lion PSI, the Sunflower Spa. :) *AIW

Angelkilby1

Mine is the pink pony treadmill- which my sister just HAD to steal from my account a few years ago- , the bunny TV, the horseshoe fireplace, the topaz terrier bathroom things, and a few signature ones.

My sig beaver’s pond thingy LOL

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.