What's your first pet?

Home Forums Pets – Archives What's your first pet?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  sare678mno 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

daisichain

Do you still remember your first pet? Post the name and type of your very first pet/pets and maybe a little background story if you want. I actually have 2 first pets. I got them for Christmas when I was about, oh, six or seven? They are both li’l kinz birds: a li’l cardinal, his name is Red Maple, and a li’l hummingbird, her name is Ruby. Okay, guys, post away!

eberry12

My first pet was black cat named Pumpkin I was 7 or 8 when I got her now I am 12 I’m so excited for Christmas!

Niberts1

I actually had 2 first pets. I got them in 2008 I am pretty sure. But put the first 1 on in 2009. Then it died, and then the other I added in 2009. The first pet was a Googles which something happened to the account. Then my second pet was a Tawny Pup which is on my main account. I don’t play on him to much anymore. Now I play on my Peridot Gem Dog.

My first pet was a Reindeer named Rudolph (original I know lol). I remember that christmas I wanted the Collie but I opted for the reindeer because it was more festive. It was in 2006 when I got the pet as a Christmas Present.

pranga8

My first pet is an arctic fox named Junior. I was little and I have no idea why I named him that. I got him for Christmas and made my account on New Years. My sister who also had just got her first pet and I loved Webkinz and exploring everything and meeting each other in the clubhouse on different computers. My username is pranga8 just in case you wanted to know.

obrew1

My first pet was a Lil’ Kinz Gold & White Cat, her name is Lily. I got her back in between 2005-2006 I think. I remember I was introduced to Webkinz by my friend and I got her when my friend’s mom, my friend, and I all went to Hallmark and she bought me one and my friend got another one it may have been her 4th or so. My second was purchased later idk when but she is a Regular Pink Pony and her name is Cotton Candy. Currently I have 27 or 28 Webkinz. ~Olivia

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.