What's your first pet?

Home Forums Pets – Archives What's your first pet?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  sare678mno 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

daisichain

Do you still remember your first pet? Post the name and type of your very first pet/pets and maybe a little background story if you want. I actually have 2 first pets. I got them for Christmas when I was about, oh, six or seven? They are both li’l kinz birds: a li’l cardinal, his name is Red Maple, and a li’l hummingbird, her name is Ruby. Okay, guys, post away!

13Tes

My first pet was the Pink Pony, of course! Lol what 5 year old girl wouldn’t want something pink and sparkly? I named it Mimi because that was the name of my best friend at that time (she’s also my neighbor). I found out about Webkinz from a friend, so we (my mom and I) went out to this little shop about 2 minutes away from our house and got Mimi. I later abused her lol. I don’t know why I did this, but I cut the physical version’s hooves a little O_o.

zebb5

My first webkinz was a koala. Her name is Lala. I got her on the 16th of December on my birthday party which was a few days before my birthday! I was 5 years old so my dad helped me. She is on the top shelf in my crate thingy next to my bes with all 38 of my webkinz. You can definitely tell she is the oldest.

My first Webkinz was a ‘lil Kinz Gold & White Cat, I named her Jasmine. I got her after I lost my white beanie baby cat (that I had got after getting a shot in the Doctor’s gift shop) at the park, I was like, eight so I was crying for two days straight, so she took me to a Hallmark (I believe) and I saw the cat and I wanted it, the clerk was nice and told me it could go online, after that my sister helped me go online and for some reason I made my username ‘Jasmine827′ (I wanted it to be just Jasmine, but you get the picture) and named my pet Jasmine. I still have my little Jasmine on my bed along with most of my 68 pets, Jasmine really shows she’s been played with, ALOT, lol.

mollyberger

my first webkinz is a raccoon named fuzzy. i got it when i was turning 6 i think. i got it from my grandparents for my birthday.

My first pet was a webkinz named Akito Sohma, It was a black dragon.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.