Where is the adoption center

Home Forums Questions – Archives Where is the adoption center

This topic contains 6 voices and has 5 replies.

• Author

We just bought a webkinz for my daughter. I followed the instructions, set up her account, and I don’t see an adoption center anywhere, no link, nothing. Where is the adoption center where I can register this pet?

Atomton

Becky71W, good point there! Go to webkinz and then follow mine and Koala’s advice.-Atom

Becky71W

Are you on Webkinz.com? Or on the this site? Because you have to adopt on Webkinz.com.

macam2005

Where does it say newspaper???? All see webkinz news, this is so aggravating even on the mobile app there is no way to use you own pet it only allows you choose a cat or a dog :(

i totally agree the newspaper is nowhere to be found aren’t there any more clues? we desperately need them!!!! they could make it easier. please help us!!!!!!!!!

Also if you want the adoption center to be on your map, try completing your challenges to earn buildings for your map. You can find the challenge icons in ur room or map

Atomton

Ok, so you have a password and username right? That means you can get on the site. From the login screen, Newspaper, click Things To DO. It will be under use a code. Hope I helped! Please friend me. I am frogsandfly on webkinz! Hope I helped!-Atom

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.