Which Jumbleberry Fields Prize is the Best??????????? PLEASE HELP ME!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Which Jumbleberry Fields Prize is the Best??????????? PLEASE HELP ME!

This topic contains 4 voices and has 5 replies.

• Author

True2MyWord1

Hi! I just finished the sugarberry jar and wanted to know which prize you would choose. Feel free to post any other prizes for the other jars that you would pick too!!! I’m really close on the jumblerberry too. Have 88. How many times have you completed your jars???????

EarthLover22

You should get the Jumbleberry and Sugarberry Beanbags. Your pet can sit on it! It is a prize for the Sugarberry jar.

Atomton

I don’t know, I don’t have all of them yet to decide. Maybe the chairs?-Atom

True2MyWord1

Good idea! Now that I have a girl though… Ugh. This is getting more confusing every minute! LoL! Thanks for your contribution

onesmarty

The baker’s apron dress thingee is cute!

Stealthstorm

Hey True!!!! If I finished a Sugarberry Jar, I’d choose the Sugarberry Dress. It’s SO cute for a Webkinz that is sweet and loves the country! I’ve completed 5 jars. ;) Good luck on filling all your jars! ~Merry Christmas

True2MyWord1

Problem with the dress is that my Webkinz is a boy, not a girl. Oh well, that’s my own fault. Thanks for the suggestion though! It was real helpful. :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.