Who has a Sly slide for trade?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who has a Sly slide for trade?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

I’m looking for a Sly slide! Does anyone have it for trade? I have really good stuff i have an E-store PSI, some Signature PSI, a few Promo items, Rares, other PSI, and more. PLMKSNOL

Fudgey, Hi there. If Brumuda isn’t interested in the offer aforementioned for the Slide, I have one I’d be willing to part with for that offer. LMK if you two can’t work something out. Thanks!

Brumuda, I don’t have any E-store points so that couldn’t work out. My best offer? My best offer would probably be my Alps rescue station, Icy artic organ, and a regular PSI of your choice. If you don’t like my offer maybe you can tell me what you like the most off my list. PLMKSNOL Ferret, you still there?

brumuda

Hi, I have the slide sly also. I would really like eStore points, but if you do not have any could you tell me your BEST offer?

Ferret, Hi there! I have many great things for trade! I’ll list some of my promo but i don’t really want to trade them unless its promo for promo. Anywho, heres my list! Diamond piano, Fire sign carousel, Alps rescue station, Icy artic organ, Frozen fun slide, Red wolf swing, PROMO, boys only treehouse, (on hold) Over the rainbow ride, (on hold) Enchanted elven pipe organ, Beetle bee helicopter, Rainbow fountain of WOW, and i think thats it. I also have a ton of regular PSI but i don’t know what i have or where i have it. PLMK if your intrested in what i have!

ferretfriend

I Fudgey, I have one, But I’m using it so depends on the offer… LMK

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.