WHO HAS BEETLE BEE, PINK ZEBRA, OR HOMEMADE HELICOPTER FOR TRADE??

Home Forums Questions – Archives WHO HAS BEETLE BEE, PINK ZEBRA, OR HOMEMADE HELICOPTER FOR TRADE??

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cruisingal 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

<p>Please lmk if anyone has these for trade. Thanks, Cruisingal
    </p>

cruisingal

AguariaKee wrote on 2012-09-02 at 09:13 AM

cruisingal wrote on 2012-09-02 at 08:35 AM
      I am still looking for the Homemade Helicopter and the pink zebra van. Thanks, Cruisingal

I have Both :) I would trade them for your Emerald Gemster and Fennec fox psi :) Is this ok? LMK

That sounds great! Please send a friend request. My username is cruisingal. Would you like to trade today? Thanks.

AguariaKee

cruisingal wrote on 2012-09-02 at 08:35 AM

I am still looking for the Homemade Helicopter and the pink zebra van. Thanks, Cruisingal

I have Both :) I would trade them for your Emerald Gemster and Fennec fox psi :) Is this ok? LMK

AMM03

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-08-28 at 08:58 PM

I was in the trading room and I see this girl there a lot so I decided to trade with her. and she has the home made helicopter!! if you want to find her I ALWAYS see her on yellow her is what she looks like…
      type of pet: spooky puppy
      name: i forgot her name but it was something like elian dorian I think that’s it
      color usually on: yellow
      clothes: full rockerz cat
      and she’s a deluxe member I’ll try to get it for you :)

HEY I TRADED WITH HER YESTERDAY FOR MY RARES

cruisingal

cruisingal

snowy527 wrote on 2012-08-29 at 07:23 PM

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-08-29 at 12:24 PM

cruisingal wrote on 2012-08-29 at 11:00 AM

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-08-28 at 08:58 PM
      I was in the trading room and I see this girl there a lot so I decided to trade with her. and she has the home made helicopter!! if you want to find her I ALWAYS see her on yellow her is what she looks like…
      type of pet: spooky puppy
      name: i forgot her name but it was something like elian dorian I think that’s it
      color usually on: yellow
      clothes: full rockerz cat
      and she’s a deluxe member I’ll try to get it for you :)

Thanks. That’s a great help!

I forgot to say she is on kinz chat plus hope this helps :)

OMG I found her!!!! I traded with her and she still has it…..add her her user name is ETJA25. She is looking for rockerz clothes, newer PSI, and some other things I can’t remember!

Thanks so much!! I’m going to go add her right now!

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.