WHO HAS BLACK TORN???

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WHO HAS BLACK TORN???

This topic contains 22 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  erinsoccerstar 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

emmodd

Hi! I’m looking for black torn, If you have it for trade please LMK, Thanks everyone!

forest85

thanks yall. I was really confused at first but now I get it.

dogfish

Hi forest, Confusion is my middle name, LOL Ruckus?? ROFL. Hey Emmodd, we are just kidding around, but it can’t hurt to tell someone what the item is, because half of us don’t know what we have. Well, maybe just me, not sure. DF

bunnyheaven

Way to cause a ruckus forest! :) bunnyheaven:)

forest85

yeah yeah yeah, I don’t ever mean to. It just happens!! :D

crissy135

I don’t know what black torn is either- love your answer DF! And thanks for the extra storage today- I filled it up again- I love those things so whenever you get extras I love that you are sharing! I am getting close to the point I should be able to work of the recipe quickly:) You are the best and forest is super nice and I’m glad you took up for them!

emmodd

Please don’t reply unless you have..Thank you SO much! =)

dogfish

Wow, I have extra. Too bad forest is a good friend of mine. At least you were super polite while being rude, very impressive. We, as in the forum traders, talk to each other this way. Might want to take that into consideration, DF Oh and good luck.

I don’t have, but I’m replying anyway. TY DF, that was righteous. LOL

dogfish

Hi mom, I’m replying just because I can. ROFL. As long as I’m here I would like to tell you a story. I looked in a dozen rooms for those glasses and found them in a chest that was in my dock, how lame is that? LOL I got a great laugh, so it’s all good. TTYL DF

crissy135

Mom how are you? I haven’t seen of you in a while-hope all is great! crissy135

forest85

I don’t even know what black torn is!!!

Becky71W

Hey Forest85, now you have the black ripped(torn) jeans. So now you can post on here. LOL

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.